Project Engineer – Norway
• Team player and excited by new technology in an expanding business.
• Confident, personable and customer/partner focussed
• Risk aware
• Technical, methodical and solution orientated.
• 3+ years experience in project engineering / package management.
• Good knowledge of typical packages in wastewater treatment including primary treatment / sludge handling machinery, blowers, pumps, instruments and ventilation systems.
• Knowledge of biogas systems and ATEX regulations is a further advantage.
• Graduate or masters degree in Engineering discipline, wastewater treatment or environmental sciences is an advantage.
• Experience of engineering project delivery and supply chain management.
• Good written and spoken language abilities in English and Norwegian.
• Good fluency with IT inc. word and excel, Autodesk / Inventor is an advantage.
• Knowledge of project finance / economy
• Good knowledge of technical project delivery.
• Head office, Tønsberg Norway
• Project work at Biowater projects mainly in Norway but other locations are possible.
• Visiting supplier fabrication facilities.
• Overseeing / leading the technical delivery of wastewater treatment technology projects on site.
• Production and evaluation of formal supply chain enquiries for waste water treatment technology projects.
• Overseeing subcontract detailed design for waste water treatment technology packages and monitoring for compliance against customer specification, concept design requirements and local engineering standards.
• Working with company Engineers to produce detailed design and budgets.
• Overseeing supply orders off site including expediting and inspecting works at the factory including monitoring quality.
• Overseeing subcontract works on site including technical, health and safety and quality compliance.
• Managing quality assurance and inspection test plans for packages.
• Planning and leading commissioning and optimisation activities post construction.
• Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience