Biowater Technology AS is a company in strong growth and we are looking for more employees. We are looking for an experienced R&D Engineer.
If you recognize yourself in this, we would like to receive an application from you.
- Plan and carry out applied research projects related to Biowaters technology development
- Verifying concept / solution selection based on a complex or combination of treatment technologies. Verifying the right concept is selected
- Plan and carry out pilot trials with clients and partners
- Perform process design tasks and develop tools for such tasks
- Carry out reactor sizing calculations and pilot design
- Perform hydraullic profile calculations (pressure loss)
- Mechanical design considerations
- Establish mass balance for projects and concepts.
- Establish P&ID for existing and novel process solutions
- Prepare functional description
- Supervise several pilots with regards to results, performance, and technical and commercial aspects
- Establish connection with research institutes and partners, propose research projects/project preparison with quotation, supplier connection establishment and evaluation
- Prepare training documents new processes
- Lead commissioning of new process solutions
- Coaching and mentoring of junior R&D Engineers
- Master of Science in related field (waste water treatment engineering, chemical engineering, environmental sciences)
- 4-7 years relevant experience