A operational role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual leading multiple project execution from contract award to handover and optimisation.
- Team player and excited by new challenges in an expanding business.
- Confident, diplomatic, personable and customer/partner focussed.
- Risk / change aware.
- Commercial as well as technical mindset.
Experience / Qualifications:
- +/-3 years experience in a professional engineering / project management role.
- Masters degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management discipline, combined with waste water treatment or environmental sciences is an advantage.
- Multidisciplinary technical understanding, and ability to support various disciplines in the development of good technical solutions.
- Ability to create well-being and professional development through collaboration in small efficient engineering teams.
- Technical experience in operation of processing plants and understanding of choice and process components such as pumps, compressors, valves, piping systems, instruments and control systems. (Wastewater treatment system / biological / anaerobic experience is an advantage)
- Technical procurement expertise and ability to follow up subcontractors and ongoing contracts.
- Experience of multidiscipline engineering project delivery with proven results.
- Good written and spoken language abilities in both English and Norwegian.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality assurance and good engineering practices.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian Conctruction law including HMS aspects.
- Good fluency with IT including word and excel. MS project and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Strong commercial awareness including execution of the project to contract conditions, and commercial reporting to senior management.
- Proven knowledge of technical and commercial project management.
- Head office, Tønsberg Noway
- Project management at Biowater project sites mainly in Norway but potentially other countries in a part time / supervisory capacity.
- Working with our customers and project bid teams to establish winning delivery model / strategy for new projects from concept stages of a project to handover.
- Leading all aspects of project delivery from contract award to customer handover.
- Establishing and running project systems for the proper management of technical information and construction/detailed design, HSQE compliance, cost control, risk / change management, internal and external reporting, and handover.
- Producing and monitoring the project programme, and associated monitoring, reporting and updates.
- Production and evaluation of formal supply chain enquiries for waste water treatment technology components and enabling works.
- Supporting the design process with relevant technical proposals and detailing dependent upon experience.
- Placing and managing orders and subcontracts for multidiscipline packages and monitoring for compliance against customer specification, design requirements and Engineering Standards.
- Supporting internal development of company Project Management procedures.
- Documenting, sharing and implementing lessons through all aspects of our operation to continuously improve our performance.
- Planning and leading commissioning and optimisation activities post construction.
- Leading Project Delivery function within the company including:
- Arranging a regular meeting for the project team. The meeting should focus on progress, resource allocation, lessons learned, challenges, risks and financial issues including change.
- Providing a simple report to the company CEO following this meeting.
- Supporting development of project delivery systems and tools including recommending new systems to CEO, making general improvements and coaching staff in the use of these materials.
- Point of contact within the company regarding project delivery best practice and advice.
- Verneombud responsibilities if elected.
- Point of contact for the members of the project delivery team on day to day issues and concerns on projects (technical and contractual). Not responsible for personal issues.
Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience