A technical role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our project team, delivering solutions to the wastewater industry. The role is office based, and site based with projects in Southern Norway, Oslofjord area but is also an opportunity for other locations including international work.
- Team player and excited by new technology in an expanding business.
- Confident, personable and customer/partner focussed
- Risk aware
- Technical, methodical and solution orientated.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in project engineering / package management.
- Process, mechanical, electrical, or water treatment disciplines.
- Graduate or masters degree in Engineering discipline, wastewater treatment or environmental sciences is an advantage.
- Experience of engineering project delivery and supply chain management.
- Good written and spoken language abilities in English and Norwegian.
- Good fluency with IT inc. word and excel, Autodesk / Inventor is an advantage.
- Knowledge of project finance / economy
- Good knowledge of technical project delivery.
- Head office, Tønsberg Norway
- Project work at Biowater projects mainly in Oslofjord area / Southern Norway but other locations are possible.
- Visiting supplier fabrication facilities.
- Overseeing / leading the technical delivery of wastewater treatment technology projects on site.
- Production and evaluation of formal supply chain enquiries for waste water treatment technology projects.
- Overseeing subcontract detailed design for waste water treatment technology packages and monitoring for compliance against customer specification, concept design requirements and local engineering standards.
- Working with company Engineers to produce detailed design and budgets.
- Overseeing supply orders off site including expediting and inspecting works at the factory including monitoring quality.
- Overseeing subcontract works on site including technical, health and safety and quality compliance.
- Managing quality assurance and inspection test plans for packages.
- Planning and leading commissioning and optimisation activities post construction.
Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience